Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another wedding anniversary dinner for my dear sister

Since I started my private dining venture, my sister has celebrated her wedding anniversary twice in my home. Here is another dinner I lovingly prepared for her in 2011 choosing again pink flowers to go with her wedding color motif. With this I added another special touch, chocolate truffles in silver boxes tied with a very light pink ribbon as giveaways. Another addition to this year was a special guest, her youngest niece! Too bad I'm unable to do this anymore for her as I am now based in New York.

















White bean dip with Pita chips












Roasted tomato and basil soup

















Roasted beef tenderloin with caper sauce
















Lemon poached pears with caramelized mangoes and Limoncello chocolate truffles
















Creme de Menthe chocolate truffles in pretty boxes for giveaways
















And the evening's special guest, who's no longer a baby now!

No comments: