Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2010 Christmas Special

I like to create new products every holiday season to accommodate my regular client, my sister. While keeping my signature dessert, a licqueur flavoured mini chocolate mousse, for those who can't get enough of it, I like to do something special each year for my very discriminating sister. With the market flooded with commercial gift food packages, she always likes to give something created not by just any home cook or baker but one with a more personal touch. That special product is always done by me and always comes in a serving dish for the recipient to keep. Disposables have no place in my private kitchen except for stylized barbecues. For this year, it's Humus with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Basil with a pack of crostini.

Humus with sun-dried tomatoes and basil

packaged with Crostini in a white serving platter

No comments: