Friday, September 06, 2013

A Christmas eve tradition

Christmas is a time when family traditions are observed and passed on to generations. For so many years since I was little I helped my mother prepare Christmas dinner for family, relatives and friends. Moving forward with my own children now, Christmas dinners would still be with my family although this time my mother prepared the feast with her own helper. Picking up from this, I started my own tradition, preparing Christmas eve dinner for my helpers. It's that time of the year when we reverse our roles. My girls set the table and I do the cooking. It's our way of thanking them for helping us with our household throughout the year. So on this occasion, they are our guests and dine in style on our very own dining table before heading off to their own families.


























































No comments: